Leupold 6.5-20 LR vs Sightron 8-32

Erik Kiser

I've been shooting the 6.5- 20's for several years on and off and was considering selling it to buy the 8-32 Sightron for the higher magnification. Anybody else made the same move? Thoughts on the scope swap? Rifle is a 338 Edge that gets shot out to 1000 yards

I bought the 6-24x50 siii sightron to replace my 6.5-20x50 lr Leupold. The sightron is very clear and bright. As far as magnification the sigjtron at 16-17 power was the same as the leupold on 20 power. I haven't had it long, but I really like it so far.

Jon

Thank you Jon. I'd love a Nightforce but it's just not in the cards while shooting is a distant second hobby to my main one. I may sell the Leupold and give the Sightron a spin

Go with the sightron. They are great. I have a night force and the 6-24 s3. The night force in my opinion is not worth twice the price. If my life depended on my rifle I'd rather be behind a nf but for hunting the sightrons are great.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.