• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold 4.5-14x50 VX3 Varmint Hunter's Reticle

LDHunter

Leupold 4.5-14x50 VX3 Varmint Hunter\'s Reticle

I have a Leupold Matte 4.5-14x50 VX3 with varmint hunter's reticle. It's in good shape with mild ring marks.

The box is a bit scratched up but it's still serviceable.

Bear Basin get's $679 for them.

I want to get $550 Shipped USPS Priority and Insured to your door in the CUS.

Trades accepted but please don't ask me what I want... I'm too fickle to figure that out. If you have a trade trot it out and let me check it out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

$bob$

Re: Leupold 4.5-14x50 VX3 Varmint Hunter\'s Reticle

This reticle was new to me so I did some research on Leupold's website and here's what I came up with.

Leupold Reticles Data

That link takes you to where I ended up getting the information.

Here it is cut and pasted as well as I can.

-----------------------------------

Leupold Varmint Hunter's Reticle
This reticle system will help you hit small targets at longer ranges than ever, by
helping you determine the range to the target, then providing precise aiming points for easy-to-remember range increments, as well as wind deflection. Aiming points are fine lines, which won't obscure small targets at long range.

The Varmint Hunter's Reticle offers:
• A fine lined German #4-style central aiming point (sighted-in at 200 yards in most cases) as well as cross-wire hold points calibrated to 300, 400, and 500 yards for most cartridges

• 10 and 20 mph windage hold points at both the left and right ends of the 300, 400, and 500 yard cross-wire hold points

• 10, 20, and 30 mph windage hold points along the German #4-style central aiming point line

• A prairie dog range estimator between the 500 yard and bottom vertical heavy post

477755-big.gif

477756.gif

$bob$

Here's a photo of the box... It's a bit scratched up but serviceable.

477536.JPG

Here's one that's the very best I could show of the faint ring mark on it... It's very faint and you can only see the ultra small dots where the ring met in the photo..

477541.JPG

Here's another view....

478279.jpg

$bob$

pm sent

d-a