Let's see some dam picks!!!

Here is a pic for you. I originally posted under deer hunting. Arizona Strip 2014. image.jpg.

sp6X6, this muley was taken on the Arizona Strip 2014 hunt by J. Davis of Chandler, AZ. DIY hunt, very hard to draw this tag. He is beside himself with his trophy deer and can't wait to have it measured. We all are happy for him and green with envy.

sp6X6, this muley was taken on the Arizona Strip 2014 hunt by J. Davis of Chandler, AZ. DIY hunt, very hard to draw this tag. He is beside himself with his trophy deer and can't wait to have it measured. We all are happy for him and green with envy.
Fill me in when scored gross and net I had friend from here that I believe had that tag and was having no luck then some ole rancher said your in wrong spot . He moved and think it was a 223 non typ 32'' type but a great buck

Here is my last whitetail of 2014. No more tags until January.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 118
.308 @ 246 Yds Thru the eye and into the brain.jpg

.308 @ 264 Yds, 149 Gr. Armor Piercing ,Through the eye and into the brain...Delicious Fried, but hard to find lately! Now considered Protected Species :rolleyes:

I was draggin by time I finally got the shot...:D

Packrat

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.