Lets hear it from the Michiganders!!

I was born in Michigan, way down in the se corner, Temperance. Left for Alaska when I was 17 and I've been here ever since.

Gus

Gus you are one lucky dog. If my wife would move any farther north we would be joining you. Been up there 5 times and can't wait to get back for another hunt.

Mark

I'm a newbie, In Central Michigan Between Mt. Pleasant and Big Rapids.
Love shooting long distance.
I use to guide in Montana/Idaho.
But lived in Wyoming for some time, would love to go back and take some Antelope and Mulies. gun)

I'm a newbie, In Central Michigan Between Mt. Pleasant and Big Rapids.
Love shooting long distance.
I use to guide in Montana/Idaho.
But lived in Wyoming for some time, would love to go back and take some Antelope and Mulies. gun)

Now WHY in the world would you move to Michigan ?????

I've been TRYING my whole lifetime to move to ANY of the locations you have moved away from,.... LOL!

I'm in, let's go. Headed that way last of September, elk in Wyoming then down to Colorado for some more inclined fun and then back to Wyoming after some speed goats. Can't wait, think about it constantly.:)

@ 7mm, I'm a born and raised Michigander.
I live in and outside of Jackson hole,Wyoming, as well as the eastern side near Gillette,Wyoming, great Antelope hunting, when I left there about 7 years ago, non-Resident tags were $28.00.

So anyway to answer your question 7mm, Home, Just needed to be home.
55 but not growing older,lol.

Now I'd like to get a group of folks together and go back for some Antelope and Mule Deer.
CTW gun)

@ 7mm, I'm a born and raised Michigander.
I live in and outside of Jackson hole,Wyoming, as well as the eastern side near Gillette,Wyoming, great Antelope hunting, when I left there about 7 years ago, non-Resident tags were $28.00.

So anyway to answer your question 7mm, Home, Just needed to be home.
55 but not growing older,lol.

Now I'd like to get a group of folks together and go back for some Antelope and Mule Deer.
CTW gun)
\

Callingthewild, I've hunted around Kaycee a number of times, been a few years though. How are the mule deer doing out there now?? Seemed like the whitetails were taking over on the ranch we hunted. Did have lots of fun chasing those speedgoats also!!

Normally, I don't post in regional forums (you can see from my post count, I'm on here quite a bit....

I (can) shoot 1000 yards plus on my land out back of the farm if I want to.

Our hunting group is from Ohio btw.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.