Let your imagination run wild!

Rich, I have been following your 6.5ss thread, it sounds like a good one. On your 6.5 Sherman,do you have to single shot it with the 140s or will it mag feed? One thing I want with this rifle is for it to mag feed the long bullets. I already have a 300wm and have to single shot it with the long bergers. I also just came across a semi custom remmy with a new 7rum barrel and the original 300 rum barrel, niether barrel has more than 100 rounds threw them. The price is right evan if I dont realy want a rum, I can always find something to do with it. So that might slow this build down a little more, oh well.

Rich, I have been following your 6.5ss thread, it sounds like a good one. On your 6.5 Sherman,do you have to single shot it with the 140s or will it mag feed? One thing I want with this rifle is for it to mag feed the long bullets. I already have a 300wm and have to single shot it with the long bergers. I also just came across a semi custom remmy with a new 7rum barrel and the original 300 rum barrel, niether barrel has more than 100 rounds threw them. The price is right evan if I dont realy want a rum, I can always find something to do with it. So that might slow this build down a little more, oh well.

The 6.5 Sherman mag feeds just fine and that is also why we designed the SS the way it is. Either one should work well. ........Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.