Leopold MKll

Has anyone used the Tacticle Leopold MKll scope. Was interested in the durability, repeatability and clarity. It would be nice to save a little cash to spend on something else.

i havent tried one and never will. i like to shoot at long range. the problem with the mark II is that they didnt install a paralaxel adjustment. most scopes are set to be in adjustment at 150 yards. so when you go out to 400 and beyond the lenses will be out of focus. i would spend the money on the most important part if your long range rig the scope. if you dont get a good one it wont matter how good the gun is you wont be ale to consistantly shoot good groups at long ragne.

The 4-12 and 6-18 have the AO on the front of the scope just like a VariXIII instead of the side focas knob. I would like to save a few bucks to spend on other things for the rifle but if it is worth the extra $$ I will get the Mark4.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.