Len's Photos - 50% Off Christmas Special

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
229969133-M.jpg

As the founder of this Long Range Hunting site you are aware of my passion for nature photography. Now here is my chance to share with you.

I displayed nearly 100 of my photos in a gallery recently. The event is over but instead of putting these 26 leftover prints in a box for storage, I thought I would offer them to the folks at Long Range Hunting. The size of all is 20X30 except for the "Dream Lake" print which is 24X36.

The price for you LRH people (whether actually registered member or not) is 50% off the price you see on my website just above the Christmas Gallery.

Big hint: WOMEN LOVE PICTURES OF DAINTY FLOWERS AND PRETTY BIRDS.

I know you guys hate to Christmas shop but this is easy. Just go to my photo website found below in my signature. Find the "50% OFF- Christmas Gallery" on the main page. You can enlarge the thumbnail images you find there by clicking on them. Browse and then place your order directly with me by email. I'll ship the next business day after you order. I'll trust you to mail me a check.

[email protected]

Last edited:
OK, honesty is the key. My socks started out white, but they are really close to being ODnow. Give me a week or so and they will be OD:D

My wife is a photgorapher also and I truly like your work but not interested in buying a photo when I sign on here. I will try back later when I can navigate the site.
Again great work and I certainly hope this is not taken the wrong way.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.