Len - We need LRH window decals/stickers

MT4XFore

Len, you have done such a wonderful job on the Tee Shirts, the logo is so sharp!!! I was wondering if there might be the possibility of decals for back windows of the LRH Logo as seen on the Tee Shirts?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm??? Pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Jim

Me personally would want white. The rest of my decals on my truck are chrome or chrome diamond plate but I'm sure not many would want that color.

Size wise 10" maybe or 8"?

When you say white, do you mean black/white logo on white background?

White with black hashmarks, etc. on clear background?

Last edited:
Is that white on a clear background which is the full dimension of the graphic or is it white die cut with just glass in between the white areas?

Len, do you have someone in mind or are you still looking for someone to make stickers?

FWIW, if you go any smaller than what is on the shirts your bound to loose some detail like in the antlers, the numbers and symbols with objects in the center ie #6, #8, infinity and the letters P & R.

The LRH.com online magazine part would be a cake walk.

I may be telling you stuff you already know but its Just food for thought.

Last edited:
Personally I would like a white background with black logo. As for size, it doesn't really matter as long as detail isn't lost, that's what makes the logo so cool. Thanks for considering the thought.

Jim

I believe that in a printed decal, the detail would print well at most any size that someone would consider putting on a car/truck window.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.