Leica Vector Viper II 7x42 Rangefinder Binos & Tripod Long Range

Discussion in 'Optics For Sale' started by 300mag-hunter, Sep 3, 2013.

1. 300mag-hunter

300mag-hunter Active Member

I have a chance to acquire a pair of Leica Vector Viper II 7x42 Rangefinding Binoculars with the Leica Tripod on a trade. They have the optional Reticle, but for some reason it is canted when viewing through it. I have no need for these, but if there is interest here I'd do the trade and offer them up for sale. The last pair of these I've seen advertised was a year ago for $5000 in like new condition. These show some use but also have a tripod. So I was thinking $4500 obo would be fair. From what I've found they were $14,500 new. This was the info I got on them (4000 yard +/- range, including slope, compass, point to point, vertical and horizontal distance, optional reticle/slightly canted, and additional features, etc)

If you have any tips or info on these binos please shoot me a PM. I'd consider 500 yards long range enough for me so these are a bit of an overkill for my needs. I'd even consider some Zeiss RF binos on trade.

[​IMG]Uploaded with ImageShack.com

2. Gurwery

Gurwery Well-Known Member

300mag-hunter,
    That's so cool, Crystal clear 1600 + yards! Awesome ! I really appreciate the pictures you loaded!
    Thank you! And Good Luck with your sell.
    Awesome!