Leica is offering $500 trade-in value for any functional rifle scope

Discussion in 'Sponsors Marketplace' started by gr8fuldoug, Nov 13, 2010.

1. gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug Well-Known Member

Effective immediately, Leica is offering $500 trade-in value for any functional riflescope against the purchase of a new Leica ER riflescope.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WOW, Leica is really coming thru on this promotion. You can purchase a new Leica riflescope and trade in ANY riflescope for a $500.00 trade in allowance. We'll even take this one step further and give you a $400.00 trade in against the purchase of a Certified Pre-Owned Leica Riflescope.

This promotion covers:

Leica ER 2.5-10x42 which is available in: Leica-Plex, Leica-4A, Ballistic, Reticle 1, & Reticle CDD

Leica 3.5-14x42 which is available in: Leica-Plex, Leica-4A, Ballistic, Reticle 1, & Reticle CDD

Reticle Chart

Rules:
    Trade-in scope must be functional: Clear image and intact reticle must be visible through the scope. Any brand/model accepted.
    This promo runs thru the end of January 2011

Please call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 to discuss this and work out your purchase.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  2. slymule

slymule Well-Known Member

Thats a pretty sweet deal for anyone looking for a Leica scope, but I bet they'd get alot better response if they offered some kind of a promotion on their new Leica 1600 rangefinder. I know if they did I'd jump on one for sure.

Come on Leica, lets promote that new rangefinder!

3. gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug Well-Known Member

FYI, The Leica CRF-1600's sell out almost as fast as Leica can get them in stock

4. slymule

slymule Well-Known Member

I know that, and since they're such a HOT item, why not concentrate on making ALOT more of them and getting them out to a bunch of vendors and promoting them. Put the scope production on a reduced level and bang out a bunch of those rangefinders. Might as well give the customers what they're craving the most.