Leica is offering $500 trade-in value for any functional rifle scope

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
Effective immediately, Leica is offering $500 trade-in value for any functional riflescope against the purchase of a new Leica ER riflescope.
leica50000.jpg

leica50000-2.jpg

WOW, Leica is really coming thru on this promotion. You can purchase a new Leica riflescope and trade in ANY riflescope for a $500.00 trade in allowance. We'll even take this one step further and give you a $400.00 trade in against the purchase of a Certified Pre-Owned Leica Riflescope.

This promotion covers:

Leica ER 2.5-10x42 which is available in: Leica-Plex, Leica-4A, Ballistic, Reticle 1, & Reticle CDD

Leica 3.5-14x42 which is available in: Leica-Plex, Leica-4A, Ballistic, Reticle 1, & Reticle CDD

Reticle Chart

Rules:
Trade-in scope must be functional: Clear image and intact reticle must be visible through the scope. Any brand/model accepted.
This promo runs thru the end of January 2011

Please call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 to discuss this and work out your purchase.

Last edited:
Thats a pretty sweet deal for anyone looking for a Leica scope, but I bet they'd get alot better response if they offered some kind of a promotion on their new Leica 1600 rangefinder. I know if they did I'd jump on one for sure.

Come on Leica, lets promote that new rangefinder!

I know that, and since they're such a HOT item, why not concentrate on making ALOT more of them and getting them out to a bunch of vendors and promoting them. Put the scope production on a reduced level and bang out a bunch of those rangefinders. Might as well give the customers what they're craving the most.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.