Leica ER 3.5-14x42

Chappy22

Just curious if anyone has used these in the field. How does it look compared to a swaro in the same category? How many moa of elevation does it have? I have been trying to find reviews on these but haven't come up with much. If you could please post your experience with this scope that would be great.

Chappy I have that exact scope and the one thing that might give me a problem sometime is that the cross hairs are the finest I have ever seen. I really liked it at first but the less light the harder it is to see them. I have Leica binos and had a problem with them and the customer service is terrible I think . I never had a Swarvo scope but I have had their bino and their warranty and service is outstanding. I sent back a 17 yr old pair and they came back like new. NO CHARGE. Because of the warranty and the lack of a good one by the other I would go with the Swarovski. Good luck

Thanks for the info. Does anyone else have any experience or even seen them or handled them how would the glass compare to swarovski.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.