• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica CRF 1200 rangefinder

Bob33

I am the original owner. The rangefinder has been used but is in excellent condition. The original box and case are included. I have ranged objects at over 1300 yards with it. $485 includes free shipping.

I have photos and will try to post them. I need to get them to a website first.

Last edited:
Hi Bob33,

Is your range finder still available? I have been looking for one like it for a while. It looks fine in the pics. Does it work to your satisfaction? Just curious why you are parting with it. I currently have a LRF800 but I am starting to reach out a little further now. By the way I am located in Puyallup. maybe we could work something out so you wouldn't have to ship.

Keith

Keith, yes I do still have the Leica CRF rangefinder. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it; it is the best rangefinder I have ever owned, and to be honest there is not a better rangefinder available today that I would wish to have. If I can sell it, I am planning to replace it with a new Leica 1600 rangefinder which is supposed to be available in August. (Of course if I do sell it and can't get a replacement I will be out of luck in September when I go antelope hunting.) Do I really need a 1600 vs. 1200 yard rangefinder? No. But want is another story :>

It has exceeded my expectations. It will range solid objects like trees out to 1300 yards under optimal conditions. On animals it will range less, depending on variables such as animal size and color, etc.

It is very compact, waterproof, easy to read, quick response, goes about 1000 readings before the battery needs to be changed, and has a scan mode so that if you hold down the button it will constantly update the distance. Optics are Leica quality.

I honestly cannot see any obvious signs of wear on it, although I have used it. I have the original case and box.

Since you're in Puyallup, it would be easy for you to get a first hand look at it with no risk if you're interested. Just let me know and we could arrange a place and time to meet.

I have received two other inquiries on it but no offer to purchase yet.

My email is [email protected]; please feel free to contact me directly if you prefer.

Good question on ranging antelope, since that's the reason I bought it. To be completely honest, I've ranged some at over 800 yards and also had a few instances where I couldn't range them at 500. I don't know if it's light conditions or some other variable. If I can't range an animal I can usually range an object next to it.

Look up two posts:

"This item has sold. Thank you. "

11 months to the day later it's really, really gone.