Legacy Shooting Benches

wloudamy

Official LRH Sponsor
LegacyShootingProducts.com

Just a reminder that Legacy Benches are ready to ship in time for Christmas if you hurry. RH, LH and ambidextrous benches are available for immediate shipment.

If you've been around this website for any time, you may already know this is the most stable portable bench available. The balance of stability and portability make this a great tool for our passion of LR hunting and shooting. Those who've bought our benches frequently give feedback on these qualities and "I don't know how I got by without it."

We appreciate the feedback and the pic's you guys/girls have sent us.
Melissa Bench standing.jpg
(Prices will be increasing slightly in 2018, so buying now if you want to capture our 2017 prices.)

EWL

I certainly can appreciate the comparison. The Stuckey bench is amazingly stable and any bench that you can park a truck on has to be well made. I respect that. But, we've had lots of folks buy ours because it is indeed much more portable. A bench that weighs 38# is indeed portable, but an 80# bench is not really portable in a lot of folks opinion. So, the Legacy Benches are super-stable, but still portable and therefore the claim of the most stable (truly) portable shooting bench.

The girl in the photo is indeed fit enough to carry a heavier bench, but it demonstrates that one could indeed carry this from the truck to a somewhat distant set-up without undue burden.

Thanks for the input.

WL

big diff between 'super-stable' and 'most stable portable bench available', IMO

I'm sure the lighter weight is appreciated for portability, but unsubstantiated claims don't fly. Demonstrable claims need no hype(erbole), pun....

Thanks for the feedback.

This wasn't intended to start a debate. We don't want to do that. The friendly discussion is welcome though.

The Stuckey's is a very solid bench, it's just different than the Legacy. In fact, a gentleman early this year told me his rail gun weighs #200 (yes that's really what he said) and asked if our benches would handle it. Although we feel confident it COULD, we suggested the other brand because weight and portability are really not an issue for him and the Stuckey's can hold a truck. We respect that quality for some applications.

The Legacy Bench, however, is portable AND stable, packed with many features. A lot of us want a bench that is very stable but can be transported easily, that can be carried with one hand, and that lays flat in the back of the truck so hardware isn't sticking up 10". Then, if on uneven ground, the bench could adjust for different heights and to accommodate uneven terrain, that would be better.

Well, that's what the Legacy Benches do and with very good stability, and why a lot of folks enjoy it.

Thank you for your input.

WL

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.