Left handed help

I'm left handed also and have a couple of L/H rifles. A Savage 110DL in 30-06 from the late 60s' and a Remington 581 22lr. I also shoot alot of T/C Contenders and Encores.
I have looked at the Dimension but don't know if the aftermarket will pick up much for them soon.
My recommendation is a Savage and if money is an issue there are L/H rifles that come up for sale often at reasonable prices.

I am also a lefty that is left eye dominate who was forced to adapt to right handed shooting. I knew from a young age that I wanted to go into law enforcement so I taught myself to shoot right handed. I knew how hard it was to get a left handed baseball glove so I knew how hard it would be to get a left handed duty holster! I trained myself to shoot equally well either hand in rifle or pistol. the only weapon I can't shoot right handed is the shotgun when I am bird hunting. My dominate left eye takes over and I can't line up the shot right handed with both eyes open. Now that I am older and able to afford it I am getting a left handed custom rifle built and I can't wait. The company stocky stocks ( I think they are sponsors here) make some very affordable stocks in left handed configuration for most popular rifle manufactures.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.