• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***Left Handed 6.5x47 Lapua, Rem 700

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
For sale is my Left Handed Rem 700 Barreled action.
It is a completely trued and squared Rem 700 LH short action. Chambered in 6.5x47 Lapua.
Barrel is a Krieger 1:8.5 twist at 26 inches long. Medium Palma contour. Barrel has a HSSS muzzle brake on it, and people shooting next to me always comment on how effective it is!!! LOL, I would agreed, it is very nice and helps me stay on target well.
Badger bolt knob installed on bolt handle.
Work on the Barreled action was done by Walkers Custom Guns. And this one is an absolute hammer.
I have 740 rounds on it where I have been fortunate enough to shoot two matches with it.I am guessing you will have roughly 2300 rounds of accurate barrel life left. I have shot it pretty mildly.
This rifle has a second place finish at a PRS event(findlay cup), and a first place at Kettle falls steel challange. I am a horrible shot so I give the credit to the gun.
Regardless, its very accurate shooting the 130 VLD bullets. Load data can be given upon request. I think you will be extremely happy with how well it shoots!!

It will come with an EGW Left Handed 20 MOA base, and it will also come with a left handed top safety, bottom bolt release timney trigger, Set at 1.5 pounds.
Here is a breakdown.
Rem 700, Left Handed short action. -$500
Complete blueprint and truing job-$250
Krieger Barrel-$325
Barrel installed/chambering-$250
Badger Bolt Knob installed-$75
EGW Left Handed 20MOA base-$50
HSSS Muzzle Brake installed-$150
Timeny Left Handed Trigger-$110

Total invested is $1710

I think a screamin' deal for everything would be for a shipped price of $1185. So lets go for that. I will take paypal plus 4% discreetly, or USPS money orders, or obviously cash. From me to your FFL.

Thanks for looking, have a blessed day.
Jake

vho5h.jpg

34t8qcj.jpg

r6xteo.jpg

rc1u3d.jpg

s4832q.jpg

JAKE!!! Why do you have to do this to me! :D

For some stupid reason I can't get your pics to open, can you send them to my email please?