• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Left Hand Savage Action Model 10, Rifle Basix / PT&G / mag and 308 Bolt Face

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngtrout

Hello

I have a left handed model 10 savage action for sale. This is a stagger feed action, small shank, with the 4.27 bolt spacing

Highlights are a oversized knob. I did the work, knob is threaded on but was epoxied and is there to stay.

Rifle basix SV-1 Trigger, currently breaking around 1.5 lbs but is adjustable

Both a mag bolt head and a 308, 308 currently installed

PT&G lug, needs a pin/screw. You can still mount a barrel but have to be careful about it rotating, lugs OD is slighly smaller than the OD of the reciever, but they sell it as a remington/savage lug, but figured I'd mention it

Whats included but not in pic, factory recoil lug, factory mag box for 308 family, and a set of action screws.

Good condition, scratches here and there but nothing major, functions perfect.

Must ship to FFL, prefer Money order,,,,,let me know if there are questions

I have a EGW? picatinny rail too, avaliable for 25 dollars more, did not list it yet since I do not know if its a 0moa or 20moa, I'll confirm tonight and update ad

$415 shipped and insured to your FFL

IMG_1340_zps1414f3c8.jpg

IMG_1339_zpsd5f9428a.jpg

Kass, sending a PM, I do ave it, you are first in line! Actually can't believe it lasted this long

Status
Not open for further replies.