• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LEFT HAND Sako 75 280AI Zeiss Package or Individually

midnightmalloy

Up for sale is a LEFT HAND SAKO 75 in 280 Ackley Improved (AI)! They don't make these actions or left hand rifles anymore so these are EXTREMELY hard to find! The gun has the following:
1.Left hand Sako 75 long action and trigger set at ~2lb.
2.McMillan Sako 75 stock with molded in swirly pattern stress free pillar bedded with aluminum pillars and Devcon
3.Benchmark 3-groove, #5 contour, 1:9" twist, 25" long and bead blasted barrel (round count 350)
4.Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44 MIL-DOT scope
5.Extra Sako 75 Magazine
6.Warne 1" Ringmounts (on the
7.Sako Optilock Mounts (still in the package)
8.Butler Creek Scope Covers
If you purchase the above package I will throw in the following:
1.Redding Type S Full Length Dies, Micrometer seater, sizer uses neck bushings (bushings not included)
2.All the rest of my ½ MOA loaded ammo (35 rounds with Nosler Brass and Berger 168 gr VLD's!)
3.All the rest of my unloaded Nosler 280 AI Brass (100 pieces)
TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE!!! $2495.00
This is a great deal on a hard to find action in a turnkey long range set up. My load is shooting ½ MOA at 2930 FPS! No load development, just load, verify and go hunt!

If you want to break this apart then here are the prices for the separate components!

1. LEFT HAND Sako 75 with Mcmillan stock and Benchmark 25", 1:9" twist, #5 contour barrel $1895
2. Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44 MIL-DOT scope with scope covers $600
3. Sako 75 long action detachable box magazine $75
4. Sako optilock 1" rings and mounts still in the package $40
5. Redding type S full length die set with micrometer seater. Sizer uses neck bushings(new $175) $120
6. 100 pieces of 3 times fired brass MAKE OFFER
7. 35 rounds loaded as stated above MAKE OFFER

If you want to make an offer on anything just PM me and we can talk!

Sako 75.jpg
100yd 5 shot group
Sako 100 yd.jpg
200METER 3 Shot Group
sako 200 meter.jpg

Coltridege,
No, it is not for sale any longer being that it is in my possession!
And I am glad I did---she is a shooter.

Randy

Coltridege,
No, it is not for sale any longer being that it is in my possession!
And I am glad I did---she is a shooter.

Randy

Sorry for the late respomse. Thanks randy. Yea its all sold. Hey randy, maybe u can post a range report!

You bet----spent half the day yesteday trying some H4831sc and H1000. They both actually shot very well--.345 with the 4831sc. And of course your special receipe shoots great.

Randy