• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Left Hand Remington 788 in 6mm For Sale

Very nice, apparently this has been improved. Can you provide details and are you offering it for sale?

Very nice, apparently this has been improved. Can you provide details and are you offering it for sale?

No, not for sale. I had been looking for a 788 action and figured that it would be a good action for a mountain rifle build. So, this lefty now sports a 25 inch broughton barrel with a McMillan gamescout stock in "Mcwoody" pattern. It is chambered in 260 Ackley and it is extremely accurate with berger 140 vld or it also shoots the 140 hornady sst's very well. I duracoated the metal myself in colt grey.

Randy

Now Randy that is a sweet looking rifle but are ya ever gonna shoot it now that you have BAMF??? Haha sweet rig, I had a 788 in LH that I never should have sold.

Now Randy that is a sweet looking rifle but are ya ever gonna shoot it now that you have BAMF??? Haha sweet rig, I had a 788 in LH that I never should have sold.

Come on man, that's like choosing which kid of yours is better........:D
But BAMF scored on an elk last week.

Randy

Recent Posts