***Left Hand HS SA .223 Stock, Detachable BM, Great Shape!!

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by jcvibby, Jan 23, 2011.

1. jcvibby

jcvibby Non-Profit Sponsor

I have a HS VS left handed stock for sale. .223. Stock will come with everything in the picture. Stock is in great shape and I can see any nicks or dings or anything on its surface. Full length Bedding block that has not been bedded. The stock has been inletted for the Seekins .223 Detachable bottom metal. I dont know who inletted it but it seems to slide in so I'm not worried about it. It will come with one mag as well. I have not used the stock to shoot or anything but did put it together and it seems fine. I have a new Manners T5 on the way so this will not be needed. You may need to do a little fooling with it for your desired perfect fit.
    So...
    -LH HS Short Action Stock with full aluminum bedding block
    -Factory bottom metal coated matte black with the mag box, follower, and spring
    -Seekins .223 Detachable bottom metal with one extra mag. will also come with action screws from seekins and pillars. Bottom metal has been coated tan.
    Price is $460 and I will pay shipping for everything
    I will take USPS money order or discreet paypal plus 3.5 percent.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. stevescg80

stevescg80 Well-Known Member

Interested in the seekins what would you want for just it?

3. jcvibby

jcvibby Non-Profit Sponsor

I would like to keep it all together but for the right price I will seperate. Shoot me a PM with an offer and we will see what we can do. Thanks