Left Hand 22 Mag

Nabob77

Good afernoon L.R.Hunters I'm new to the site here and have found a lot of interesting material to study and expect that I'll be busy for a while. lol.

I am wondering if anyone is aware of any production Rifles that are manufacturing a 22 Mag in Left hand bolt action. At the present time I am only aware of the Savage basic model in birch / blued barrel and the Browning T-bolt. I've owned a Savage and foundk that it was a love hate relationship with a gun that had the nasty habbit of misfires. The Browning T-Bolt is nice but just a tad pricey. Although I may end up with this one at the end of the day.

I'd lke to know if there is anything that is of better quality then the Savage, and a little less expensive then the T-bolt. I looked at CZ and it doesn't appear as though they are producing a Left hand bolt in 22 Mag. If there are any other manufacturers that are out there I would appreciate a heads-up so I can consider any additional options that may be out there.

Thanks...

I have the Savage left hand .22mag. I haven't had any problems with the action, bolt, magazine, etc. I only use Hornady ammo. Besides any other manufacturers, I don't know.

i also have a savage. i agree they should offer more selection in left hand version.
but then again most others offer none.
i also had a feed problem seemingly associated with the clip.
i bought a second clip which worked better.
i also left the original clip loaded, out of gun of coarse, and that seemed to help.
probably too much spring tension.

also take note that a left hand c.z. in 223 was my worst ever gun experience.
after 6 mos. and 2 replacments i got a refund.
minus the 6% sales tax i had paid.
looks aint everything.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.