leatherwood scopes

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by yote-sniper, Dec 30, 2007.

1. yote-sniper

yote-sniper Member

has anyone out there had experience with the leatherwood art m-600 scope? would you recomend it over the super sniper or no. i would really like to hear from someone that has a leatherwood scope.

2. Bravo 4

Bravo 4 Well-Known Member

What the F*%K?

A little advise, Buddy, that scope isn't very popular. If you did a search on this wonderful site you would know that. Second, not many people will respond to someone that says things like "pi$$ on you all" for not responding! Then you make a new post on the same subject in a different area a few minutes later....ballsy! Since I am such a nice guy and in a good mood I will answer your question about your scope. If it is the same 3-9 version we had several years ago at Ft Campbell, then you will probably enjoy it for close to medium range target shooting and hunting. As for turret repeatability and toughness, it won't match the super sniper. But for an AR in .223(5.56) I think it would be a better choice. The glass isn't great but could be worse. Now, have a nice day.

3. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

Good job, Bravo 4

4. brush_buster

brush_buster Active Member

Much nicer than I would have been. Thanks Bravo.