lazzeroni 7.21 tomahawk

ingotoutdoors

is anyone here loading for the lazzeroni 7.21 tomahawk? if so what are the results, barrel twist, barrel length, FPS, accuracy?, feeding issues, action, OAL,ect....
lazzeroni only shows 2 powder choises???
thanks, ingooutdoors

I reload for the cartridge. Rem 700 action, schnieder over the course, 1/11 twist, 24in barrel. We set it up to shoot the 140 ballistic tips. 66 grains h4350 give 3300fps. It holds 1/3-1/2moa out to 700 yards. That is as far as I've shot it. We set it to max adl mag length. Holds two in adl blind mag. Hope this helps. I really like the round!

Just a thought but you might order the software Quickload.... Will solve all of your problems.....

DWM

thanks for the info, still looking for more. here's what i've got:

rem titanium short action
lilja 1-9 ss barrel 26" (heavy bullets 154-175)
having christensen wrap it in their sporter version with a brake
factory titanium stock(bell & carleson i believe)
talley light wieght rings
leupold 4.5-14-40mm lr m1 elevation turret
jewel trigger
wyatt's mag box

i feel this will make the perfect long range pack rifle. but i'm still trying to get any help on aditional loads. i think i'll drop john lazzeroni an e-mail, i've heard he will send you load data besides the loads listed on his site.

thank, D

is anyone here loading for the lazzeroni 7.21 tomahawk? if so what are the results, barrel twist, barrel length, FPS, accuracy?, feeding issues, action, OAL,ect....
lazzeroni only shows 2 powder choises???
thanks, ingooutdoors
I have just read your request for re-loading info for the Lazzeroni Tomahawk. I have done much re-loading and recording the results for the Tomahawk. The powders that I have experimented with include, Reloder 19 & 17, H4350, H4831SC and Norma204. I have used bullet weights from 120gr to 168VLD. I have come up with some very accurate loads with the powders mentioned. If interested in some of my conclusions and results contact me at .....zackeria2842rogers.com

zackeria

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.