Lawton-Actions-&-Barrels.-Thank-you-Barney-&-Candi

wildcat

Hey-guys;-I-ordered-a-Lawton-7500-Action-and-Lawton-Barrel-for-my-new-project.-I-spent-at-least-30min-on-the-phone-with-Barney;-and-he-was-great-to-talk-to.-He-was-very-very-helpful-and-provided-me-with-honest-answers-and-info.-I-was-very-impressed-with-his-customer-service.-He-went-out-of-his-way-to-help-me-with-my-project.-Also;-Candi-was-very-nice-to-talk-to-and-very-prompt-at-getting-back-to-me-either-by-phone-or-e-mail.-I-would-have-to-say-if-your-thinking-about-buying-a-custom-action-&-barrel;-I-would-highly-recommend-Lawton.-I-ve-heard-awesome-things-about-their-actions-and-barrels;-I-am-looking-forward-to-see-how-they-perform.-Also;the-price-was-just-awesome-for-what-you-get.-I-got-a-Lawton-7500-action-with-Fluted-Bolt;-oversized-bolt-knob-trigger-gaurd;-Lawton-Base-with-20MOA-&-A-Lawton-30"-barrel;for-an-unbelievable-price.

Once-again;-Thank-you-very-much-Barney-&-Candi!!!-You-guys-were-awesome-to-deal-with.-I-look-forward-to-using-were-products.

Jake

Sendero-man;-I-just-found-out-that-I-will-have-something-lined-up-when-I-leave.-Plus;-I-sold-so-many-rifles;-handguns-and-scopes-I-was-able-to-put-alot-of-money-away-and-be-able-to-at-least-afford-one-nice-rifle.-Thanks-for-asking.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.