Laughing Water Ranch Outfitters - Buffalo Hunting - New Sponsor

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Lance Kuck, owner of Laughing Water Ranch Outfitters. Lance has been a member here for some time and now he is a Sponsor. Lance has deer, turkey and coyote hunts. But what he is most proud of are his buffalo hunts. Have you ever tasted buffalo meat? I have and it's pretty darn good.

Laughing Water Ranch Outfitting - Buffalo Hunting

Last edited:
Thanks Len and Buffalobob. I thought I would try some advertising on one of the many forums available but since this is the only one I really enjoy I decided to start here. If anybody has any questions about any of my hunts or possibly something that's not on my website please contact me. I have a lot of buffalo available to hunt from big, trophy bulls to meat hunts. Right now I am looking at offering hunts for some lighter meat animals particularly in addition to turkey hunts so if anybody would like a prime, 700 lb. heifer for meat let me know. This is an easy hunt you can do on your way some place else.

Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.