• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lathe tools

James Jones

tools that use the replacable inserts , two of them are smaller ones that I used for my CXA post they have the 3/4" shank those , one threading cutter that uses the Kennametal NTP2R inserts and I have 15 new inserts (Kennametal KC850 grade) for that one , its a rightnhanded tool meaning it cuts closesest to the chuck the other one is a general facing and turing tool that uses NPR51 inserts and I have about 12 (kennametal KC850 grade) of those new., this one also is right handed. the 5 bigger tools 1" shank , I have one right handed turing tool that uses the round cutters , one right handed that uses some longe diamond shaped inserts , one that uses the same long inserts but its strait it only has one cutter in it that I have used and it works well for realy corse threading like Acme and grooving. and their are two tools that use triangle cutters one right handed and one left handed , these both will need the shims and screws and I'm pretty sure that I have some inserts for those someplace.

asking $300 shipped , thats cheap considering theirs $500 worth of inserts alone .

Lathetools1-1.jpg

LatheTools2.jpg

LatheTools3.jpg

Recent Posts