Last Year's Wyoming hunt pics w/music

I see you got the ole "hawg leg" in the Pelican case. You afraid of a little ole Grizz? Ha, I would too since I was in camp with a guy from New York last year who got attacked by one....twice. He is lucky to be alive.

I am heading out to the Thoroughfare region in Wyoming again in about a month to do it all over again.

Good luck and hope to see some 'hero shots'.

I see you got the ole "hawg leg" in the Pelican case. You afraid of a little ole Grizz? Ha, I would too since I was in camp with a guy from New York last year who got attacked by one....twice. He is lucky to be alive.

I am heading out to the Thoroughfare region in Wyoming again in about a month to do it all over again.

Good luck and hope to see some 'hero shots'.

Thank you sir ! Yea it gives me a sense of security to have a 454 Casul with me as many of those big bastards as there is out there. ( We had 6 of them at one kill site up in the Thorofare a few years back). My dad and cousins are heading into the Thorofare at the end of the month. Good luck up there and tell those *** holes I said hi if you see 'em! :):D

Never been on horse hunt, always had to walk. Awesome country, awesome video. Looks like it some serious bear country too.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.