Last Year's Wyoming hunt pics w/music

Hognuts

Warning, this video is long, something that my family put together for us after last year's hunt, pretty cool way to remember an amazing trip...

[ame=http://youtu.be/eXQjd5faSmM]YouTube[/ame]

My cousins will be in Thorofare around that same time. I would be with them if I would've drawn a tag. Going to Montana instead. Good luck up there. Say hi to those a holes for me if you see them! :D

I hope you don't mind me sharing, but this is my 2013 Wyoming trophy of a lifetime for me. Viewing your video brought back many wonderful memories.

6a1ca80a0399cbba1a0ac7b08899bb94_zpscd966cb3.jpg

I hope you don't mind me sharing, but this is my 2013 Wyoming trophy of a lifetime for me. Viewing your video brought back many wonderful memories.

6a1ca80a0399cbba1a0ac7b08899bb94_zpscd966cb3.jpg

That thing is a BEAST! Good luck to y'all this fall, hopefully we will all be back on here swapping lies and pictures like that again after this season! :D

Totally awesome hunt man! Nice bull too!

Thank you sir, just getting ready to head out tomorrow to Montana for a drop camp in the Bob Marshall Wilderness area....looking forward to another great hunt in some beautiful country!

Good luck to y'all this fall!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts