Last stand of the season.

VTbluegrass

Last hunt of the season. No great hunting stories just scraping by to get out. Went full lazy man sitting in ladders stands. Not saying it was a bad season, still got two does in the freezer and looking to add another tonight but dang if it wasn't a roller coaster. Working an extra job to get debt off my butt, learning to shoot left handed due to a new diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis, going through the whole acceptance of having a chronic disease, we welcomed my second daughter, out of the blue a great new opportunity presented itself that will be starting in a few weeks.
Holy crap I just hope the hardest part of next season is lining up a baby sitter so me and the wife can get in the woods together again.
2909D2CD-A277-4B80-92B8-2442EA4E9B98.jpeg

Last hunt of the season. No great hunting stories just scraping by to get out. Went full lazy man sitting in ladders stands. Not saying it was a bad season, still got two does in the freezer and looking to add another tonight but dang if it wasn't a roller coaster. Working an extra job to get debt off my butt, learning to shoot left handed due to a new diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis, going through the whole acceptance of having a chronic disease, we welcomed my second daughter, out of the blue a great new opportunity presented itself that will be starting in a few weeks.
Holy crap I just hope the hardest part of next season is lining up a baby sitter so me and the wife can get in the woods together again.
View attachment 424056
The rough patches make the easier times that much sweeter! Hang in there and just keep punching!!! When times get rough I can still hear my Gma say, "I once complained about my shoes till I met a man with no feet" That has stuck with me since I was 8 or 9 years old... I know it's a VERY old proverb but still rings true...