Last Day-> LL Bean sleeping bag sale

Litehiker

Today I ordered an "LL Bean Down Sleeping Bag with Down Tek, Long Mummy -20deg."
for $279.20 PLUS a $10. gift certificate.

This bag has Down Tek treated down making it very resistant to getting damp from perspiration and humidity. The shell is also treated with a DWR so tent wall condensation rolls off.
A long winter bag like this is great for storing boot liners, water, battery operated gear, etc. in the foot. Or if you're 6' 3" it will still fit you without all that gear..

You simply can't find a bag of this quality anywhere else but it's today only. (11/15/'16)

Eric B.

CORRECTION:

I meant to say "You simply can't find a bag of this quality anywhere else for this price..."

I realize companies like Western Mountaineering and Feathered Friends (both "made in USA") have better quality bags but the prices are higher by quite a bit. Bean's quality is really good and backed up by a lifetime guarantee for quality of workmanship.

So even for the current reduced price of $349.00 it's still a good deal.

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.