LASER SCOPES and STUFF

Ian M

Guys, I have been falling behind keeping you informed - my apologies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Too much writing lately - not enough shooting and playing with toys... SHOT show was too wild, missed getting hands-on with a few toys I need to work with. Lots of shooting to get at once this **** winter is over - BIG TIME.

There are at least three new rifle scopes with laser rangefinders in them:
Bushnell, Burris and Zeiss.

Also the Bushnell Elite 1500 laser has a new option, the ARC model that does angles and offers some neat trajectory prompts. The Bushnell laser scope comes with a set of turret caps that do ballistics compensation in four or five cartridge categories.

Leupold's new topend Laser has the same features as the Bushnell ARC. Lots of neat stuff happens when you push the buttons. More modes, stuff in the viewfinder. Hope it does not shorten battery life.

Might get a chance to do some shooting with the new "compact" scope that Zeiss has announced - something like a 70mm objective. Saw it at SHOT, it is large... Also getting their new 85 HD spotter, got to compare it with the other big-bore HD/ED scopes this summer. And best of all, the Vector...

The Vector (the same as the Locator Plus which I have) is going to spoil you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.