• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Laser range finder

woodnut

I was going through some stuff on the work bench and found a ranger finder I didn't know I had! That just says I gots too much stuff!
Anyways, it's a Newcon Optik laser range finder, model 2200SI. It looks brand new, but the battery was dead. Only takes a 9V battery. I looked it up and they are selling for (when available) for over $800. You can find all about them on Optics Planet. I will take pictures if you are interested. It has a pouch/case but I don't see a strap with it. I don't want $800. but will entertain any reasonable offer. Looks like a fine product and says it ranges up to 2200 meters. Made in Canada.

I did put in a fresh battery and it works. So I went out side to range a few things and it is very clear and easy to do. Has a great focusing eye piece, too. However, I did notice two "scuff" marks on the objective lens. Did not interfere with focus nor ranging. View was very crisp, sharp.
So I'm still open to offers !

So here's some pictures of it. Really, it's a fine unit. The "scuffs" are on the lens of the ranging glass, not on the viewing lens. Viewing is crystal clear and sharp. Make me an offer! I'm easy!

Attachments

• 0411220816.jpg
    0411220816.jpg
    767.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 0411220816a.jpg
    0411220816a.jpg
    514.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 0411220818(1).jpg
    0411220818(1).jpg
    760.1 KB · Views: 39
Ok, so it works very good. It's a fine range finder, reaching out to 2200 meters it says. The optics you view through are crystal clear. Just needs a home where it will be used. Make me an offer and you could be very surprised.

Surprised at 50? Lol already got a couple different models. Any one that doesn't own one and shoots over 200yards should consider one