• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Laser Genetics ND3 sub zero

tommyc279

I am selling my laser genetics ND3 subzero with mounts for scopes and rails. It also comes with a really nice case, extended push pad and many other accessories I never used. I am selling cause I live in southern michigan and I have yet to see a coyote. The beam really does shine for 300 hundred yards because we did see deer when calling coyotes. The product is in perfect shape and was bought through SWFA so I think it has some warranty left. Cost was 399.99 and I am asking 250 plus shipped. Batteries should be like new as we scanned some fields after never having no dogs show up. Please contact me at [email protected] or through the LRH. I am a little flexible on the price just get a hold of me. You may also call me if you have any questions 517-927-7744 located michigan. Please no calls after 10 our time. Pictures below but I can send more and better through email.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 9