Lapua .308 brass - best price I've found

jonoMT

I looked around for a good price on this because the last box I got from Midway was $49.99. They've gone up to $65.99 (although it's currently on sale for only $64.99!!!). Champion's Choice was the lowest I found @ $47 and reasonable shipping. I wasn't able to place my order online for some technical reason, but I called this morning. They were very personable and professional.

This is not to dis Midway or anybody else, but I've noticed you really have to shop around for components these days. Of course, with powder and primers I just go local because I don't do enough to justify the hazmat fees. And I don't always go for the lowest price because one place provides a wealth of reloading info even though they charge 10-20% more than a chain store.

Jon

Thanks for the "heads up" I'm about due for some more lapua 308 brass. I think I got my last batch from E. Arthur Brown for a very good price.

I'm not sure what's up with Midway and Lapua brass. I noticed Cabela's listed 6.5X47 Lapua for $79 and change. Midway lists the same brass for $97 and change.

Midway has got rediculous on Lapua brass. 6.5-284 brass was $108.99 on sale!!! I just ordered from Powder Valley for $79. 130 Berger VLD's were also $9 a box higher at Midway than at Powder Valley($36.99 vs. $27.91). Midway has just about lost my business.

Midway HAS lost my business on just about everything, its really been a downward spiral since all the shipping nonsense several years ago.

The $1.00 off sales continue to crack me up.

This morning Lapua 7.62x39 is $49.99 at Midway - oh wait, $1.00 off on sale.

Bruno's is $37.00.

Guess who got my order.

Another thing I liked about Champion

Since I ordered over the phone, I forgot to ask what shipping would be. Granted, 5 lbs. of brass isn't a lot, but some places really sock it to you. I checked my CC online and the total was $103.48 - $94 for the brass and $9.48 for shipping, which isn't bad considering the distance from TN to MT.

address please

styxhunter could you give me a address or phone no. for brunos.Im needing some 308 lapua brass.Thanks Terry

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.