Land of Oz

Tylermazz

Anyone here from south of the equator. Im from Victoria in Auatralia and would sure love someone local to chat and swap info. Yanks are great, but when it comes to buying stuff, sometimes we cant bet it, and its double the price down here.

****, good to see i'm not alone.
I'm just starting out in shooting, haven't picked up a gun since i was 16, and am interested in longrange hunting and possibly benchrest targets. I went out to the Little river range the other day to check it out, noticed that they had a benchrest club which is a sub-division of the SSAA.
Are you registered in any clubs, if so what are they?
I'm also looking at buying my first rifle, and need some advice. Any you can offer?

Come on down and shoot with us. The Benchrest club shoots a club competition at Little River on the 3rd Sunday of most months.

One major exception is December given the proximity to Christmas. We have a club shoot and BBQ on Saturday the 6th. The format for this shoot will be 3 groups at unknown distances between 100 yards and 400 yards. Our Christmas shoot is usually a fun day, so come along and meet a few of the members.

Email me if you want more information.

Fergus

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.