Lambeth/Kiff Micrometer Adjustable Reamer Stops

Rustystud

For those who may have been waiting on the new enventory of Lambeth/Kiff Micrometer Adjustable Reamer Stops to arrive, Pacific Tool and Gauge and MidwayUSA will have them next week.
Rustystud

I had been doing chambering for more then 30 years without one, but a year or so ago I saw a product review at the gunsmith forum The Gunsmiths :: Index Most of the members are professional gunsmiths and I find they know what they speak of, so I bought one and it was well worth the money. First thing I liked was the workmanship of the tool, second was the accuracy and the ease of use. If you want a accurate chamber I highly recommend them. I know that the TAOGART gunsmith apprenticeship program www.taogart.org lists them on their recommended tool list as well. And no I have no financial interest in the tool just think when you find a good tool or fixture with the quality of this one the word should be spread.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.