Lablover is in the doghouse...Thanks Ric

G

So after some emails with Ric about dies and neck turning etc for my new toy on the way. I made it over to Midway and Sinclair sites and did some ordering.

$400.00 latter and a big grin on my face the Wife asks me what I ended up getting..(mind you I told her a few hundred to begin with)

After telling her and explaining why I needed all this stuff she looked at me with a stern face and said.

"Thats fine honey but you owe me big time. You need to take me to dinner Friday night and....(DRUM ROLL) " You have to get me a new Sig 229"

Bwahahahahahahahaha...****...I love getting in trouble like that.

She currently shoots a Glock .40 (ported) She also stated she was wanting a "new" mouse gun (ar-15)

Yes Mr King...She saw your new toy as well.

So....Ric........I THANK YOU SIR FOR GETTING ME IN TROUBLE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Joe

[ QUOTE ]
"Thats fine honey but you owe me big time. You need to take me to dinner Friday night and....(DRUM ROLL) " You have to get me a new Sig 229"

[/ QUOTE ]

She sounds like a keeper - unless she wants to practice with the Sig on you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Anytime I can help out let me know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(I spent a few hundred (at least) today too, 1000 bullets, comparator, Harris LM bipod, bipod adapter for my AR15 SPR, Badger rings, new die for my 308 Win reloading (body die), & some small trinkets /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.)

Are we having fun yet????

I wish I could get in trouble like that!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Congrats to the better half for getting what <u>SHE</u> wants!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif--- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifGeorge

now that is definitly a first....

getting thanked for spending someone money....

I myself just purchased a 229 about 4 months ago....

( back doing some PI work to support my hobbies....)

I purchased the 357 SIG.... really like this thing... 9mm bullets at a much faster velocity than the standard 9mm cartridge.... I have the 115 XTP's in a clover leaf at 30 ft....

I always carried a sig.. mostly the 226... but I really do like the 229 even the wife shoots it well.....

hell... maybe I need Chris to tell Doll I need more rifles.... then maybe I can get in trouble.... or Maybe Chris needs to tell my wife SHE needs one of his rifles but I better spec it out for her!!!!

Chris you listening !!!!

She is a gem for sure

Hey Ric, Did ya ever shoot the 2340 or 2009 Sig. Just picked one up the other day for CCW and man the baby can shoot. And cheap too. 389.00 out the door new. I love this thing

Joe

nope can't say that I have.....

My all time favorite ISG I sold.. when I moved here.. it was one of the originals .. ya know the ones that came with test targets..... man back then they made sure it was perfect before it was given to the comsumer....

that thing shot every load into clover leafs....

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.