Kwik Klip Conversion Kit???

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by remingtonman_25_06, Sep 10, 2006.

1. remingtonman_25_06

remingtonman_25_06 Well-Known Member

I was lookign through Cabelas last night and saw this conversion kit that will allow you to have a detachable magazine for your model 700. Says it comes with a 4 round steel box magazine, and a precision cast aluminum trigger guard, both fit and finish like factory components. Center bore feeding for smooth chambering. It cost $80 and seems like a decent deal to me. Anyone hear of this particular brand?

2. James Jones

James Jones Well-Known Member

Ive heard of them and did some asking around about them as I was going to put a DM in the 280Ai I just sold. I talked to a couple guys that have had both and the saidthat the Kwik-Klip was actualy a better made unit that the factory DM from Remington.
    I can't say for sure as I've never actualy help one.

But the factory DM and the Kwik-Klip units show up on E-bay all the time , you might want to try their but from what I've seen lately the regular BDL and ADL bottom units have been going for well over what a guy can get them from Brownells.

3. remingtonman_25_06

Well I think it might work alright. Says it will work for a 7mm Rem Mag, so I think I'll put that on my christmas list. If its better then the factory unit, its gotta be ok.

4. James Jones

James Jones Well-Known Member

give is a try and report back on the quality and don't forget that they offer a 10 round mag for it to !! that realy help with shooting the throat out of that 7mag so you can have it built up right !!

5. remingtonman_25_06

Yah I saw they offered a 10 rd clip. I think those are for those fools who cant get it done on the first or second shot. I woulnd't even think to shoot 10 shells quickly out of my 7 mag, thats just stupid. If I had the money though, it would be built up right!!