Kwik Klip Conversion Kit???

remingtonman_25_06

I was lookign through Cabelas last night and saw this conversion kit that will allow you to have a detachable magazine for your model 700. Says it comes with a 4 round steel box magazine, and a precision cast aluminum trigger guard, both fit and finish like factory components. Center bore feeding for smooth chambering. It cost $80 and seems like a decent deal to me. Anyone hear of this particular brand?

Ive heard of them and did some asking around about them as I was going to put a DM in the 280Ai I just sold. I talked to a couple guys that have had both and the saidthat the Kwik-Klip was actualy a better made unit that the factory DM from Remington.
I can't say for sure as I've never actualy help one.

But the factory DM and the Kwik-Klip units show up on E-bay all the time , you might want to try their but from what I've seen lately the regular BDL and ADL bottom units have been going for well over what a guy can get them from Brownells.

give is a try and report back on the quality and don't forget that they offer a 10 round mag for it to !! that realy help with shooting the throat out of that 7mag so you can have it built up right !!

Yah I saw they offered a 10 rd clip. I think those are for those fools who cant get it done on the first or second shot. I woulnd't even think to shoot 10 shells quickly out of my 7 mag, thats just stupid. If I had the money though, it would be built up right!!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.