Kudos to RCBS

Nimrodmar10

In these days of disposable products and non-existant customer service it's good to see a company that stands behind their products. RCBS is one of those companies.

Lately I've noticed that my 20+ year old Rock Chucker press has started to get a little sloppy in the linkage when the press stroke bottoms out. The handle kind of shifts to the right. I don't know that it hurts anything, but I'm like my wife. She doesn't know anything about cars but she know when it starts doing something different. So I call RCBS Customer Support and ask them about the problem. He ask what model I have and when I tell him he asks my name and address and says he'll get me the parts to fix it in the mail right away. That's it! No proof of purchase, no credit card info, no nothing except a name and address.

I bought my first set of RCBS dies and press over forty years ago. I bought my last set of dies about 2 weeks ago. In between those two there have been many other sets as well as plenty of other pieces of reloading equipment. I expect there will be many more. They are a class act.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.