• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kryptex koldo blockade rain pants

TDAVIS

Brand new never worn. Kryptex koldo blockade pants XL.

I bought these for my elk hunt last fall and never needed them, they never made it out of my duffle bag. Never been worn, they've only been takin out of the packaging. Bought them from Cabelas for $229.

I'd like to get $175 shipped.

Kryptek Koldo Blockade Rain Pants

Rugged, waterproof, three-ply exterior
Stretch fabric promotes free range of motion
Abrasion-resistant, heat-welded sealed seams
Ventilation in key areas
The Kryptek complete layering system teams proven tactical designs with features demanded by today's hunters. Kryptek's Outdoor Groups' designers draw their concepts from actual battlefield experience. Soft, quiet pants boast a rugged, waterproof, three-ply exterior that shields you from rain and wind while maintaining core body temperature. Abrasion-resistant, heat-welded sealed seams and bonded laminate prevent moisture buildup. Stretch fabric promotes free range of motion and has a durable water-repellent finish for quick-drying performance. Other features include ample pockets for storage, a low-profile waist adjustment system, suspender compatibility, articulated knees, kick patches, reinforced seat and full-length leg zippers for easy on and off. 100% polyester.

Somebody's got to be able to get some use out of these. I'd hate for them to go to waste. PM me an offer worst I can say is no.

TJ

Recent Posts