Krieger Barrels

cbs-pm sent.

If your goals include adding 5.5 lbs to your rifle, and shooting 2 moa groups, this is the perfect barrel for your rifle.

I've had to stop myself from driving over the rifle about a half a dozen times....so it would be good if someone could put it to a more postitive use than that.
now thats funny:d

CBS-PM sent.

If your goals include adding 5.5 lbs to your rifle, and shooting 2 MOA groups, this is the perfect barrel for your rifle.

I've had to stop myself from driving over the rifle about a half a dozen times....so it would be good if someone could put it to a more postitive use than that.

How do you know the barrel is to blame? I had a Hart I swore up and down the *** wouldnt shoot. Sometimes it shot 4 MOA and others sub .2's. After over 1000 rounds of 'development' it turned out to be a small oversight not related to the barrel. Once fixed, the gun shoots lights out. If your deal falls through with CBS, I will take it off of your hands.

M

How do you know the barrel is to blame? I had a Hart I swore up and down the *** wouldnt shoot. Sometimes it shot 4 MOA and others sub .2's. After over 1000 rounds of 'development' it turned out to be a small oversight not related to the barrel. Once fixed, the gun shoots lights out. If your deal falls through with CBS, I will take it off of your hands.

M

Mike

You're #3 for the barrel.

And very good point....It could be something I missed.

I just don't think it's the action, shooter, optics system or ammunition gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.