Konus M30

Nomosendero

I have an opportunity to by a Sav. Pre. Car. with Leupold Mounts/Rings & a Konus M30 6.23x25. If the scope is good, it's a good deal, if it's junk, not so good a deal. I am more interested in the rifle, but must buy package.
I know it's no Nightforce or better upper end Leupold for that matter, but how good is that scope?
Any personal experiences?

I had an m30 pro on my 300 wsm. Truth be told I really like it, the turrets are very reliable and accurate. The level in the scope does work if your scope is mounted on a level gun. The warranty is awsome if you have a problem with it, take it back to the dealer for a swap on site for a new scope.

The parts I dont like. I have had to use the warranty four times. The recoil from my 300 wsm is to much for it. I will have particales adhere to my lens from inside the scope, blocking the reticle. Very annoying. It now sits on my 243 and it works great.

Would I buy another one? Yes, but I would not put it on anything bigger than a 308.

Bought one and had to replace it 3 times. Nothing but junk. Had a difficult time getting my money back also. Bought a Vortex.....no problems!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.