knoxx axiom stock

I just built my daughter a .243 with a Rem 700 BDL and the BH UL Axiom stock for Christmas. I topped it off with a Bushnell Ultra HD 4.5-14x44 (Ithink thats the size, it's late LOL). I was nervous she wasnt going to like it as she is a very girly 13 year old. She freaking loved it. Took all kinds of pics and sent to her friends and everything. We havent shot it yet as it was -15 that day and she has been at her moms house since but I hope she gets to shoot it soon!

As for myself, I absolutely love how it feels in my hands. I can hold that sucker rock solid off-hand like nothing I have held before. I have been so impressed by just holding it that I am going to build myself a .338 RUM stainless on the TH version of the stock as I think the storage compartment in the butt of the stock is cool LOL. I am glad to see positive reports on accuracy as I plan on using this rifle as a quick target acquisiton rifle out to 600 yards for Elk hunting in the Cedar covered terain we hunt.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts