Knight bullets

sniper2

Have you ever tried some of Brady Knight's bullets? I have shot some of the 22 cals and they are really good.Would like to hear a report on the 6mms?

I personally have not, but a lot of the competitors I know of in the SE region in the NBRSA use them. They really like them and he is usuallyl behind on orders and that is a very good sign for a bullet maker.

Chawlston

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for your input.I'll probably try some in the near future.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only is Brady a cracker-jack bullet maker. He a renown vocalist..... When you call to place an order, get him to sing you "in the pines" on the telephone. He plays it between each and every relay during the matches which he officiates.

Chawlston

Ordered 500 #7 ogive 6mm today.Didn't hear the tune ordered them on line.Was pretty certain his 6mms were good the 22s are fine.

You can reach Brady at [email protected] or by phone at 334-227-4567.He is a great guy to do business with and makes some of the best 22 cal bullets I have ever shot.And from what I hear the QA doesn't stop on the 22's.

I know he makes 30 cals. not sure about .338 . Call him if he's not at a shoot he'll be glad to discuss his bullets with you.You are welcome.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.