knife

bigry26

I have been wanting to make knives for my 2 oldest kids but have always been busy. I got laid off 2 weeks ago so now I have plenty of time. here is the first one that I came up with

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 13
Sorry to hear about the work situation ... hope it's temporary and you get back to what you enjoy doing ... soon.

That's a very nice ooking knife, first time or not.

Good luck!

Ed

Looks to be a Damascus blade? Whats the handle made of ?

I'm thinking you could sell a few knives. Looks awesome and your kids will love them. Nothing compares to a hand made gift.

Jeff

Very good looking knife, I'm thinking you could definitely make a little money on the side with those. Very good job.

Nathan

Thanks guys Hopefully I will only be off for another 3 weeks. As far as the knives go the wood is spalted maple with buffalo hornand the blade is a damascus unsure who the maker is. I wouldnt mind making a few and selling them but how much would they be worth? I know some of the big name guys go for a good amount but I am just a no name joe making them in his garage. I will post some more pics after I get the other one finished Ryan

here are some better pics. These are the first knives I have ever done

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 13
  • k3.jpg
    k3.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 11
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts