• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kirby Allen built LH .300 WSM-Off the Market

.308ltr

Like new Kirby Allen built Left Handed .300 WSM
I received this rifle from Kirby in April of 2011 and have about 150 rounds down the tube. Accuracy is what you would expect from a Kirby Allen built rifle ½ to ¾ at 100 yards during load development. I was still dialing in a load for 180g Barnes TTSX bullets and was already seeing tremendous potential.

List of components:

SS Borden Alpine Magnum Left Handed action
SS 26" Hart barrel, fluted (slightly larger than a Sendero contour)
Holland recoil lug
APS small painkiller muzzle brake (Amazing recoil reduction!!!!)
Jewell trigger set at about 2lbs
Warne bases
Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50 w/ TMR reticle with Mark 4 rings (purchased new and installed by Kirby)
Windage knob is marred ( See pics)
H & S Precision stock skim bedded , Karsten cheek piece installed
I'll include 150 pcs of new Winchester brass and Lee dies (Deluxe Rifle Set and Factory crimp)

Rifle weighs about 8 to 8 ¾ lbs unloaded without a bipod ( This is a guesstimate, I don't have a scale)

I spent approximately $4500 for this set up. Asking price is $3800. I don't want to split it up but will if I have to. I'm not interested in any trades, need the cash. Shipped in a hard case. Buyer pays shipping to their FFL. PM me with questions and offers.

Attachments

• IMG_0570.jpg
    IMG_0570.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0577.jpg
    IMG_0577.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0583.jpg
    IMG_0583.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Re: Kirby Allen built LH .300 WSM Price Reduced!!!!

Splitting this up.

$2800 for the rifle

$700 for the scope and rings

Make me an offer!

Re: Kirby Allen built LH .300 WSM

Thanks webs...... at this rate I might just have to keep her......not really a bad thing:D

Re: Kirby Allen built LH .300 WSM

Sorry fellas, lots of lookers but no takers so i've decided to keep her. She's off the market.