• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kimber 84m select 7-08 fs

BurlyCamo

have a kimber with beautiful burl wood (select grade) in 708. Neighbor bought it new and sighted it in. He did not want to hunt with it and it being so pretty. So i traded him a 4 wheel drive for it. It cost 1329.00 last year. I am selling it for $900.00. Rings and bases come with it. Will have pics later.

have a kimber with beautiful burl wood (select grade) in 708. Neighbor bought it new and sighted it in. He did not want to hunt with it and it being so pretty. So i traded him a 4 wheel drive for it. It cost 1329.00 last year. I am selling it for $900.00. Rings and bases come with it. Will have pics later.

Pics?

kimberselect-1.jpg

Burly- My check is in the mail and I await the arrival of my new to me select grade Kimber 7mm-08! Thanks for being such a pleasant guy to work with. It's guys like you that make this country great (still!!) and I sure nuff appreciate you walking me thru the process. You made it easy and fun. Never had fun writing that big of a check for something I could not put my grubby hands on immediately. Will give this pretty baby a good home but she WILL hunt!!gun) Better mark her sold!!!