• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kimber 8400 Montana 30-06

codybrown

Going through my safes and selling some rifles excess to my needs or duplicates. I bought this rifle from the original owner who bought it for a hunt that never materialized. I'd be surprised if there's 50 rounds through it. I sighted it in and shot 1 group with it with a load from a different rifle about 6 years ago. I obviously can't recommend the powder used since it's been recalled, but with a little load development you should be able to shrink the groups down even more. Shot at 100 yards. Great overall shape except for a couple small marks on the underside of the stock between the trigger guard and front action screw. Asking $950 plus shipping for the rifle with Talley's. Scope stays with me unless we can work out a deal, I'm kinda partial to it. Leupold VX-III 3.5-10x40 #4 reticle. I plan on removing the stock and wrapping the barreled action and stock in lots of foam, then shipping it in a sturdy box. Private party to FFL, I'll include a copy of my drivers license. Will be cross posted, first public "I'll take it" will trump pm's.
239113.jpg

239114.jpg

239115.jpg

239116.jpg

239117.jpg

239118.jpg