Kenton TTC Turrets? Opinions?

Nvhunter

Well, I am getting closer to completing the setup. Looks like I will have to stick with the scope that I have. It is a Boone & Crockett edition Leo. This style has a ranging Reticle.

I am thinking of adding Kenton Turrets to the scope. I know, that would be like killing one bird with two stones. Ranging reticle and Ranging Turrets on the same scope!*? ;\

The only advantage I can think of would be: I would have the advantage of a quick ranging shot with the markers in the scope for that buck that always suprises me. (He seems to be there every season)

AND, I would have the ability of ranging turrets if I have the opportunity to take the time for that long shot.

Your opinions?

I see no problem with your thinking. I was looking at getting a scope like yours and use the reticle for ranging when my laser won't work. I ended up going with a scope from Grey Bull Precision.

Last edited:
I use a Kenton Industries TTC and absolutely love it. It makes the quick changes in distance as the animal strolls so much easier.

I'd give Mark Kenton a call. He is really good at letting you know just what the turrets can and can't do for you. He is always easy to talk to once you get a hold of him. I hear he's very busy these days, but he is willing to answer questions all the time.

10th

I have a Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20 x 50 with target turrets. I swapped these out for Kenton L.R. Hunter turrets. Two turns is 36MOA and that gets me out to
1400+ yards with a 340 wby. Longer than I need to go!
They are "bang" on too! ;-)

10th

so are these turrets marked for individual stated loads or can they be brought with just in MOA markings?

Striker;

Our knobs are truly custom in that they are marked specifically for your particular needs. We can mark them in MOA if you prefer. Please go to our website www:kentonindustries.com and look under yardage formats for special purpose TTC for a few samples.

Very Kind Regards;

Mark Kenton
Kenton Industries
530 New Los Angeles Ave. Suite 115
Moorpark, Ca 93021
Tech Support (805) 901-1752
General (805) 531-0476

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.