Kenton Industries

Kenton can only make turrets as good as the information you provide them. If you send only chrono speed and mfg BC you will more than likely be disappointed. Shoot real data at the longest range possible and be sure that your "0" is just that at 100 or 200 , dead on , and a middle range click count as well. Then the guys will have something to work with and you will be very happy with your turret. I am quite pleased with the ones they made for me.

I gave them all the information for my handloads on my 300 rum . If i remember right the only thing I couldnt give them was barometric pressure ? If i remember right that is. When I put it on my zeiss conquest and fired some test shots ,it was right on at least to 775 which is as far as Ive shot so far. It is marked to 1200 but I just havent had a chance to test it that far yet. I got 1 for the wifes 6.5 remington magnum and will put it on tuesday and let you know how close it is.

I gave them all the information for my handloads on my 300 rum . If i remember right the only thing I couldnt give them was barometric pressure ? If i remember right that is. When I put it on my zeiss conquest and fired some test shots ,it was right on at least to 775 which is as far as Ive shot so far. It is marked to 1200 but I just havent had a chance to test it that far yet. I got 1 for the wifes 6.5 remington magnum and will put it on tuesday and let you know how close it is.

Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.