kenton industries question

tjonh2001

are you guys able to make a scope turrit that show the wind like the ones huskemaw uses. elevation and windage shown on one turrit.

Hello tjonh2001;

Thank you for your question. Our basic turrets for elevation are come in four formats, tailored to the needs of the shooter. We have the Speed Dial, LR Hunter, Military, and the Target formats. As we provide custom solutions for many different manufacturers scope products, we do not put windage information on the elevation turrets. All of our windage information is placed on the windage turret. This keeps things simple and straightforward. Customers can order elevation or windage BDC's or both as they have the desire.

Very Kind Regards

Mark Kenton
President; Kenton Industries.
Kenton Industries

K.I.

I Just want to take the time to thank you for such a great product.

I purchased your elevation knob for my long range precision rifle when I was starting out. I sent you my load info. muzzle velocity and environmental characteristics. Aside from practicing my shooting skills, your custom knob made me a much more accurate shooter quicker.

One other benefit is you can also count off the clicks on your knob settings to make data cards, and even going from 168gr. to 175gr. I just run the 175gr. data on a ballistics program and set up a data card for the 175gr. by 200yrds. +3 clicks, etc. I can dial quicker than my friends that count clicks and I can go to other distances quicker than my friends that count clicks and return to zero.

Great product. 3 of my shooting buddies now have them since shooting with me and seeing the benefits.

BTW, this pulled me out of the weeds for my first post here.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Another question for Kenton: Do you have the new system for Leupold Vari X III scopes yet? The one that used to use the Stoney Point system. I dont see it yet on your website. Just wondering? Thanks for your fine products.

Jim

Hello MT4XFore

Thank you for your question. Yes , we have the new system for the Leupold "coin slot" scopes. We are taking orders at the present time. We should begin running the new knobs after February 18th.

Very Kind Regards

Mark Kenton
President; Kenton Industries.
Kenton Industries

Mark, after working up loads on my new 243AI coyote rifle I'll be sending my data to you for a new cap. I love using them.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.